AIR PURGE TYPE BALLAST & DRAFT LEVEL GAUGING SYSTEM
The ceramic measuring cell is oil-free, I.e the process pressure acts directly on the rugged ceramic diaphragm of pressure transmitter and causes it to move by a max, 0.025mm. A pressure-dependent change in capacitance is measured by the electrodes in both the ceramic substrate and the diaphragm. The measuring range is determined by the thickness of this ceramic diaphragm.
- With its high electrical and mechanical stability, pressure transmitter fulfills all plant construction standards.
- Ceramic measuring cell-extremely resistant to overload, alternating loads and aggressive media.
- Support cable with hard-wearing conical seal on the probe tube and climatic protection in the pressure compensation tube.
- Potted electronics with 4-20mA output signal and integrated overvoltage protection.
- Certified for hazardous area Ex ia llC T6.
- Ballast tank remote reading
- Draft remote reading
- Fuel oil tank remote reading
- Wast waters, wells, locks, revers etc.
3153,MYUNGI,Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea