AIR PURGE TYPE BALLAST & DRAFT LEVEL GAUGING SYSTEM
Principle of Operation
The principle of operation is based on the measurement of the hydrostatic pressure by providing a constant low flow of air or neutral gas into a probe which opens at the tank bottom. the output pneumatic signal of the modulator is fed into P/I converter and is changed to electric signal (4~20mA) in 2 wire by P/I convertor. The electric ouptup signal (4~20mA) can be connected to C.R.T display cargo system, Digital indicator, analogue type indicators, etc. or a combination of these system.
- Liquid level of measuring depth pressure is indicated for direct reading, and then the high precision is achieved.
- The construction is simple and the handling and maintenance are easy.
- 4~20mA output signal 2-wires.
- Blowing valve is select type (change over type).
- Included stop valve at air purge head, other pressure in no need for line leakage test.
- Ballast tank remote reading
- Draft remote reading
- fuel oil tank remote reading
- All liquids even viscous ones
3153, Myungji, Gangseo gu, Busan, South Korea